LED tower lights
Brighter Illumination, More Powerful Visual Management
Banner’s expanding selection of LED light fixtures, tower lights, indicators, and actuators shine brilliant and bright to provide superior-quality illumination, clear status indication, and unmistakable operator guidance and offer the low-power, long-life, maintenance-free advantages offered by LED technology.
TL50 LED tower lightsSelf-contained tower light indicators use long-lasting LED technology, are simple to install, and provide highly visible operator guidance and equipment indication.
- Available in models featuring IO-Link communication for easy integration into most industrial networks and remote control and monitoring of light and audible segments in the fixture
- Built-to-order configure your model today using our online tool
- Installs directly on machine quickly and easily with prewired or quick-disconnect options no assembly required
- Features an entirely self-contained design no controller needed
- Displays up to 7 colors in a single tower choice of 10 colors in standard brightness and 5 colors in high brightness tower lights
- Allows multiple lights to be on simultaneously
- Eliminates false indication from ambient light; indicators appear gray when off
- Available in Universal AC Voltage models
LED Tower LightsA bigger, brighter tower light indicator is available as modular segments or pre-assembled with the flexibility to customize as needed and change positions in the field.
Big, bright 70mm tower lights appear gray when off to eliminate false indication from ambient light and are visible at long distances
Modular IP65 design gives the user flexibility to customize functionality and install in many environments
RGB14 color segments can be configured to display any one of 14 standard colors, making it easy to create custom indication solutions and simplify stock requirements
Multicolor segments in two- and three- color models switch between colors based on changes in input status
Selectable rates of flashing and strobing for each segment allow customization for your application beyond the default solid ON condition
Top-mounted audible segments available in tone selectable models from 75 – 101 dB, multitone models that enable a unique tone for four status conditions, and programmable models that emit a user created custom alert or announcement
Wireless options, including bases and segments, facilitate installation and enable remote monitoring and control
One base supports up to six single function segments, or select combinations of multifunction and single segments
Match your machine with a choice of black or gray housing
User-friendly operation with just a few easy steps to complete installation
TL50 Pro SeriesSelf-contained tower lights that provide users with custom indication by combining the vast color options provided by RGB LEDs with the versatile control capabilities offered by either Pro Editor software compatibility or IO-Link communication.
- The TL50 Pro series allows users to configure color, flashing, rotation, and light intensity
- Pro Editor-compatible models allow users to choose from predefined colors and program devices in the field without requiring IO-Link
- Models with IO-Link communication enable almost limitless capacity for custom indication
- Rugged, cost-effective, and easy-to-install
- High-visibility, at-a-glance operator guidance and status indication
- Available in black or light gray housing to match different machine styles
- Audible models available with standard, sealed, or omni-directional audible element
- Compact and beacon models are shorter and have a more intense display than standard models
- Pro series tower lights provide classic segment control as well as advanced status indication that adds nuance to the visual factory